Wh Adj-Prob Sp Cond

Wh Adj-Prob Sp Cond



3/15/2010  · What does the following mean: WH ADJ-PROB SP COND – Answered by a verified Criminal Lawyer. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them.

11/12/2010  · What does WH ADJ-PROB SP COND regarding a felony case in Florida? – Answered by a verified Criminal Lawyer. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them.

Disposition shows as WH ADJ-PROB SP Cond . I did probation with a special condition which was as soon as I completed the community service and did a class, I could terminate probation before the time of 1 year. is this considered as if I was convicted of a felony?.

8/29/2009  · what is WH ADJ-PROB SP COND in legal terms? i think i know what it means but i am not sure. can someone explain. Update: i read it’s withheld adjusdication. what is adjudication. Answer Save. 2 Answers. Relevance. Anonymous. 1 decade ago. Favorite Answer.

1/9/2014  · 2 different cases wh adj-prob sp cond conv-prob spec cond can they be removed, what needs to be done thanks. he is in the DHS ordered deported absentia. More. Immigration Immigration holds and deportation Criminal defense Criminal charges Defenses for criminal charges Criminal sentencing Probation for criminal conviction Government law.

In Florida year 1982 I pleaded no contest to carring a concealed fire arm and got 12 months probation. Court records show that the deposition is WH ADJ-PROB SP COND . Does this mean I.

12/17/2018  · I entered a plea of guilty and had WH ADJ-PROB SP COND for 15 years. Is there any chance I can lower the amount of – Answered by a verified Criminal Lawyer, Im currently on probation for grand theft second degree. On my record it says WH ADJ-PROB SP COND . I’m on restitution and my probation is suppose to end on 2020. I.

Wh adj-prob sp cond ? Withheld Adjudication – Probable Special Conditions. Can you become a nurse if you had a felony but adjudication of guilt was withheld?

Advertiser